Pageviews last month

Sunday, March 23, 2008

the inscrutable americans....book review!!!

pals....do do do read this book!!!!! It was a long time bak that a frnd of mine lended me this gr88 book for a read....i liked it so much that i bought a personal copy of it!!!no....its not a oh so wonderful literary thing, its a very casual book with simple language but honest thoughts!!!! the protagonist is a real life small town guy who goes to USA for higher studies.....his letters to his younger brother are tear jerkers ( ur eyes will water ul laf so much)!!!!his thought process, his culture shocks and his analysis of what he sees in America and the Americans are matchless.....the book screams humor!!!!I was in a major bad mood all these days and thanks to Inscrutable Americans I am a whole lot cheerful now......whenever u feel the blues....go open the book and read what Gopal has to say!!!!!

3 comments:

... said...

and will you lend it to me?

swati.... said...

sure be my guest!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hmm...you've made your blog a book review site now..I fully agree with that review on ayn rand's fountainhead...its one hell of a book...