Pageviews last month

Monday, August 25, 2008

catching up......

its been a long tym since i last blogged.....a lot has happened from then till now....i passed the msc exams and failed to go to USA for phd.....am still trying hard to cum to terms with this fact.....its hard to tackle rejection.....more so when its absolutely not to be deserved!!!!but at the end of the day it all cums down to luck!!!!iv been grumbling about this sooo much dat now my family is fed up with me....so now il make my blogspot my official wallow site!!!!!i cant get enuf of wallowing....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on clearing ur Msc...bad luck not making it to the US, I am so sorry about that...what are you planning for next??
and keep grumbling all u want on the web, I'll leave comments on them for sure...

Sulagna said...

diadi...atleast u get comments!!!!

swati.... said...

rohith thanx buddy for putting comments on my posts!!!! bulty....wont thank u coz as my sister its in ur job description to read my blog and post comments.....